MyState Wealth Management client Anne Marie shares her story about the financial strategy that’s seen her live comfortably since taking a voluntary redundancy.
Know what your short, medium and long-term goals are? You’re onto something. Once these important chess pieces are in order, it’s time to do research, and choose your next move.
But with so many investment products and strategies out there, it’s hard to know where to start.
At MyState Wealth Management, we take the time to get to know you, your investment goals, timeframe and level of comfort with risk. Once all of this is taken on board, we’ll help your money work for your future goals.
We’ll help you with a range of topics, including:
- Salary packaging (including salary sacrifice and superannuation)
- Non-concessional (after-tax) superannuation contributions
- Self Managed Super Fund investments
- Investments outside of superannuation
- Transition to retirement strategies
- Retirement income streams
“But where do I even start?”. It’s common to feel this way, but it doesn’t have to be so daunting. Our wealth strategies are manageable, and put your lifestyle first. We’ll help you consider:
- Cash and term deposits
- Mortgage funds
- Managed funds (giving investors access to diversification across cash, fixed interest, Australian and international shares, property and alternative assets)
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Platform-based investment portfolios (including consolidated tax and transaction reporting)
Each investment option is different, and has its positives, negatives and levels of risks depending on your unique finances. That’s why it’s important to chat about your options with our friendly team. We’ll consider your circumstances, goals, timeframes, and then tailor your investment strategy.
The end result? A plan that helps you feel comfortable and confident in your ability to build the wealth and lifestyle you want for you and your family.
With a MyState Financial Planner, anything is possible.