MyState Bank and St.LukesHealth have joined forces to give our customers more.
More value, more benefits and more opportunities to help you achieve both health and financial wellbeing. With more than 50 years managing the healthcare insurance needs of customers and their families, we’re confident that by working alongside St.LukesHealth, we can give our customers a range of products and services that deliver maximum benefits and maximum value.
The benefits of being a team
Whether you’re a MyState Bank customer looking to take out private health insurance through St.LukesHealth, or a St.LukesHealth member looking to open an account with MyState Bank, you’re invited to take advantage of a range of benefits^ including:
- 3% discount on the base rate health insurance premiums if paid monthly or quarterly by direct debit from your MyState Bank account*
- No establishment fees on any consumer Personal Loan or Home Loan
- Further 0.25%p.a reduction on the lowest available unsecured interest rate for any personal loan (excluding any specials and subject to normal product criteria)
- Free Financial Planning ** initial consultation
- Lowest Home Loan Rate ($100,000 minimum and excluding any specials)#
As a St.LukesHealth member you will enjoy
- Only half the excess applies on same-day hospital stays for adults on most hospital covers.
- No excess for children covered on their parent’s policy on most hospital products
- No waiting periods for equivalent levels of cover when switching from another private health insurer
- Gap Free Preventative Dental for both adults and children at your choice of dentist. You won’t be told which dentist you need to visit to receive the higher benefit for preventative dental as it applies to all dentists. For some preventative dental items on selected products. Annual limits, fund rules and waiting periods apply.
- Non-student dependents are covered on their parent’s health insurance policy until they turn 23
- Single full-time students are covered on their parent’s health insurance policy until they turn 25
- Business Development Consultants, who can visit you at home or work
Take advantage of this offer
MyState Bank Customers
- Make an appointment by completing the online customer referral form
- Call St.LukesHealth on 1300 651 988
- Drop into your nearest St.LukesHealth Customer Care Centre
If you’re a St.LukesHealth member looking to open an account with MyState Bank
- Visit your nearest MyState Bank branch
- Call our Customer Care team on 138 001
Don’t forget to mention you are a St.LukesHealth member when you contact us to ensure you receive the range of product benefits.