Consumer Credit Insurance through MyState Bank is issued by St Andrew’s and is designed to help cover your loan repayments if certain unexpected events occur.
Depending on the cover options selected, it may provide cover for:
- loss of life
- sickness; and
- involuntary unemployment.
Consumer Credit Insurance is available for home loans and lines of credit, and personal loans.
- Choose from a range of cover options:
- Life with Accident & Sickness
- Life with Involuntary Unemployment
- Accident & Sickness
- Accident & Sickness and Involuntary Unemployment
- Life, Accident & Sickness and Involuntary Unemployment
- Easy to arrange
- option to add your insurance to your loan amount when applying for a MyState Bank Home Loan, or Line of Credit; or
- pay monthly by direct debit for any type of loan where Consumer Credit Insurance is available.
- Select your cover option
- Your benefits are paid irrespective of other employee entitlements or other insurance company payouts such as income protection
Eligibility criteria, qualifying periods, exclusions and limitations apply, please refer to the Mortgage Protection and Loan Protection Product Disclosure Statements to learn more.
For new loans and protecting your ability to make repayments
Considering your financial position and what would happen if your circumstances changed unexpectedly is important. MyState Wealth Management advisers can help you assess what is important to you and how to best protect your future with a range of Risk Insurance products.