Consumer Credit Insurance through MyState Bank is issued by St Andrew’s and is designed to help cover your home loan repayments if certain unexpected events occur.
Depending on the cover options selected, it may provide cover for:
- loss of life
- sickness; and
- involuntary unemployment.
Consumer Credit Insurance is available for home loans and secured lines of credit.
- Choose from a range of cover options:
- Life with Accident & Sickness
- Life with Involuntary Unemployment
- Accident & Sickness
- Accident & Sickness and Involuntary Unemployment
- Life, Accident & Sickness and Involuntary Unemployment
- Easy to arrange
- option to add your insurance to your loan amount when applying for a MyState Bank Home Loan, or Line of Credit; or
- pay monthly by direct debit.
- Select your cover option
- Your benefits are paid irrespective of other employee entitlements or other insurance company payouts such as income protection
Eligibility criteria, qualifying periods, exclusions and limitations apply, please refer to the Mortgage Protection Product Disclosure Statements to learn more.