CGU insurance for caravans through MyState Bank covers you against accidental loss or damage to your caravan, annexe and its contents, as well as theft.
Caravan Insurance features
- Lower Caravan Insurance premiums for onsite caravans
- Full replacement if your property is less than one year old and is a total loss
- Cover for burnt out motors (up to 10 years old) that form part of your caravan
- Optional burglary/theft cover for contents while inside a rigid lockable annex
- Legal liability cover for damage up to $30 million
- Easy payment options for Caravan Insurance
- Payment options for Caravan Insurance
We make it easy for you to pay your Caravan Insurance premium. With our EasyPay insurance options, you can pay your Caravan Insurance premiums monthly from your selected account. That means you’ll avoid those once-a-year payments and you won’t have to keep track of different renewal dates. You can also add or amend your cover anytime and, best of all pay-by-the-month at no extra cost. Of course, if you’d prefer to pay your Caravan Insurance premiums annually, you can, the choice is yours.