A fixed home loan rate is great if you’re buying an owner-occupied home, investment property, vacant land or refinancing home loans from another lender, and if you want protection from interest rate increases and certainty of repayments.
With a fixed interest home loan rate your repayments remain the same for the selected term. With a guaranteed interest rate you know exactly how much you’re going to pay every time. At the end of the selected term, the home loan interest rate converts to our Standard Variable Home Loan rate current at that time.
Home Loan Features
- No monthly home loan account keeping fees
- Home loan interest rate fixed for 1, 2 3 or 5 years
- Flexible home loan repayments – weekly, fortnightly or monthly1
- Borrow up to 95% of the property value2
- Interest only home loan option available
- Available for eligible Parental Guarantee
A member of our friendly, local and experienced home loan team is available to answer any questions you have about this home loan product and guide you through the home loan application process. Remember to ask them about MyState’s home loan pre-approval option which will enable you to make an offer quicker, with the confidence of knowing exactly how much you can afford to spend.
For more information about MyState’s Fixed Home Loan rate, make an appointment with one of our local home loan experts today or simply call in to your local branch.