Are You Under Insured

Things change, so it's important that you're regularly updating you insurance policy to make sure you're always fully covered.

CGU insurance cover through MyState Bank aims to provide you with protection and peace of mind, so that in the unfortunate event that your home or contents are lost or damaged, you will be covered for their full repair or replacement cost.

Consider the things below. Do they impact your current policy?

  • New purchases or renovations
  • Current level of assets and liabilities
  • Income required so you can maintain your family's standard of level
  • Costs of a housekeeper, day care or disability carer should these services need to be provided
  • Costs of caring for a totally or permanently disabled person
  • The cost to provide for the future education needs of your children

Contact us or use the online calculators to estimate just how much home buildings and contents insurance cover you really need. You could be pleasantly surprised at how little extra it costs.

Please remember that it's your responsibility to make sure the amount you're insured for is adequate.

These products are issued by Insurance Australian Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. Read MyState Bank's Financial Services Guide (FSG) for more information.

We’re here to help

With over 50 years experience our local, friendly staff can help you find what you're looking for.

MyState Bank Limited (MyState) acts under its own Australian Financial Services Licence and under an agreement with Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance (CGU), the product issuer. IALs normal underwriting terms and conditions, acceptance criteria and product terms and conditions apply. Consider the appropriateness of any product to your own circumstances, and read IALs Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) at MyState ABN 89067729195 AFSL 240896 Australian Credit Licence 240896
Open account in minutes