New Internet Banking and Mobile Banking Release
First published on December 16, 2019
We are excited to confirm that our latest release for the Internet and Mobile Banking platform is now complete.
The major feature of this release is the addition of pending transactions in your transaction listing. Pending transactions is something many of our customers have been requesting for some time and we’re pleased to include them now for you.
We have also made some other minor enhancements to both the Internet Banking and Mobile Banking versions. They include:
The following minor enhancements have been made to improve the usability of our digital platform:
- Mobile App
- We’ve added the reset password function to the login page (already available in Internet Banking)
- iPad Transactions List. We’ve fixed the landscape issue with incorrect indentation of transactions on an iPad
- Transactions. We have let you know when more transactions are available in the transaction list so you can keep scrolling
- PayID Registration. We’ve made a couple of changes to improve the look and feel of this maintenance function
- ‘Generate Code’ for second factor authentication. We’ve included a button “Generate Code’.
- Internet Banking
- We can now remember your Customer Number on the IB log in page
- Recent Transactions on Loan Accounts. We’ve added the ability to expand a transaction on a loan account for payments so customers can see more information on a transaction, where it’s available.
How to access the new features
The features will be available automatically when you next log into your Internet Banking. If you use our mobile banking app, you will be asked to accept the download of updates when you first log back into the app.
A limited number of Apple users using iOS 12.1 and above may experience a blank green MyState App page after these updates have been downloaded. If you experience this, you will need to double click to show open apps and close the app. Once you launch the app again the normal login page will appear. Further information on how to close an app from Apple Support.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact our Customer Care Team on 138 001.