Australia has embraced the convenience and ease of mobile and online banking. We are tapping to pay on our cards, phones and watches more than any other country in the world and our relationship with money, and especially cash, has changed a lot.
From 1 January 2019 MyState Bank will exit the rediATM network. If you would like to continue using rediATMs from 1 January 2019 a $2.50 cash withdrawal fee will apply. The decision to withdraw from the rediATM network came after major banks removed cash withdrawal fees across Australia for non-customers including MyState Bank customers.
Where can I withdraw cash for free?
The good news is you now have access to over 10,000 major bank and MyState Bank ATMs nationally for even more convenient banking.
The following bank ATM networks do not charge cash withdrawal fees to MyState Bank cardholders:
- Commonwealth Bank
- Bank of Melbourne
- Bank SA
- Bankwest (except 7/11's)
- imb Bank
- ME Bank
- St George
Plus, the following ATM’s at MyState Bank branches do not charge a cash withdrawal fee to those with a MyState Bank card:
- Burnie – 87 Wilson Street
- Devonport – 53 Best Street
- Glenorchy – 366 Main Road
- Hobart – 144 Collins Street
- Kings Meadows – Shop 27, Meadow Mews Shopping Centre
- Kingston – Shop 52, Channel Court Shopping Centre
- Launceston – 67 St. John Street
- New Town – Shop 9, New Town Plaza
- Rosny – 11 Bayfield Street
- Rockhampton – 102 Bolsover Street
- Yeppoon – 64 James Street